mardi 14 août 2012

Stop being such a victim


Stop being such a victim

Stop being such a victim, you said?
You're may be right, I'm always complaining
But do you know what I'm feeling
Couldn't you act like you care for once instead?


Sadness and shame took over your heart
My indifference?  Your silence is tearing us apart
You are the one to blame
You surrendered, you lost the flame


The past! The past took over my future
I have lost my soul, I couldn't pretend any longer
A maze, I'm lost in a maze
Into a blurry destiny I gaze
I have no more dreams to chase
None happy memories, none sweet thoughts, no happy place
To run to; I'm captivated often persuaded to try
But why bother? I have never had wings to fly
Nor did I have a shoulder to cry on
So I think I'll just go on
And keep doing what I do;
Being a victim,
My heart, nothing will ever heal him
Everyone left, you should leave me to my miserytoo


Oh absurdity! Oh nonsense!
What have you done?
You're not the one
I don't know you
I never knew you
So weak, so mistaken
You're haunted, take nothing for granted
I'm not going anywhere
I'm your shadow
I'm your soul
Don't make me widow
Oh foul!
Such a hideous foul your surrender is!
Get on your feet
Give back the one I knew once so sweet
I know he's still their somewhere deep
Wake up! Hear my voice for you still have a choice
Wake up! Hear my voice for you still have a choice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire